Friday, April 11, 2014

Conditioning

I have practice each night for lacrosse, so it is hard to find the motivation or energy to run another few miles after each practice. However, my coach is a strong believer in conditioning and "disciplining" ourselves to reach success. Each day I am running short fast distances with my team repeatedly, this will help strengthen my lungs and endurance. Practice is draining though and some days I just simply can't go for a run after as I would like to. The weekends are pretty much the only time I am able to improve my distance running. I'm hoping to go for a three mile or longer run this weekend! I can't wait to start seeing progress and am determined to complete my goal. I am also trying to eat healthier and drink more water because, eating healthy can only help in the improvement of my physical fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment